|By: Christophe Gilabert||Posted on: Feb 13 2017 at 09:01:05 PM|
I am using SAP B1, but too heavy for MRP
Let's guess that I transfert to MiniMrp
- Static Data : items, components, BOM
- Dynamic data : Items mfg order, components stocks, componants open purchase
Is it possible to schedule an MRP to compute the Components requirements, and display these requirements ?
|By: Guest||Posted on: Feb 13 2017 at 10:25:30 PM|
|I think the nest thing you can do is take the trial version. Input a few items. Create a BOM and a work order to build that bom on a specific date in future and look in the reports at the shortage forecast.|
Add some more complexity such as a few purchase orders with delivery dates in future and another couple of work orders to build more assemblies. Then go back to the shortage forecast report and it'll tell you what you need to buy and when you need to buy it.
It's pretty simple stuff but, when you get used to it, it's quite effective without too much bloat.
|By: Christophe Gilabert||Posted on: Feb 15 2017 at 08:38:09 AM|
|Thanks for your answer.|
I would like your tool to act as a blackbox.
My idea is to write a schedule and a VB program which in sequence
- insert all data you mention, daily at 7PM for exemple
- run via command line or anything else a MRP
- I guess result (what to buy, what to produce...) of the MRP is stored in a table
- read the result table and build an email which contains all the actions to do
- Buy this
- Create an MO of this
- then the email is sent automatically.
I do not want users to play with the MRP.
Reply - add a comment to this topic.
You may enter letters, numbers and standard punctuation only. HTML and other scripts/tags will be rejected.